Internet has slowly carved its undeniably important place in our lives. We wake, eat, party and sleep with it. We carry it everywhere and are dependent on it to make our lives better. We want to stay connected with the virtual world of Internet and surf through with ease and fluidity but majority times our pleasure is hindered due to slow speeds.

However, now my friends those days of frustration and irritation over snail like speeds which held us back from so many things right from watching our favourite videos to video chatting with friends to staying active on Facebook, Twitter etc. are over because Airtel 4G is here!

Source
Rolled out in over 296 Indian cities, Airtel is the first telecom provider to offer 4G services. We can enjoy the unbelievably fast speeds offered by Airtel 4G and we don’t even have to pay anything extra! The prices are still the same as were for 3G but the features have taken a huge improvement leap.

Getting ourselves 4G is also super easy. Just tweet with #GetAirtel4G and your 4G sim will be delivered to your home for free! It’s so cool!

“What will you do with these unbelievable speeds under your hood?” 

If asked this, I’ll just have to say that firstly, I’ll do a happy dance and then I’ll hop over to Twitter and Facebook to update my status, telling my friends about these unbelievable speeds and will encourage them to upgrade to Airtel 4G!

In the long run, I’ll have the confidence of having a fast Internet whereby I can surf and search for anything in minutes, even seconds.

Next, I’ll be able to work even when on the move and not worry about the slow speed and the difficulty faced in connecting with my colleagues via video chat. All my mails will be synced fluidly and I will be able to reply to the important ones sooner, thereby increasing my efficiency.

I’ll also be able to watch my favourite videos and listen to music while I travel to my office each day. No longer the slow loading and the frustration of having to stop after every few minutes while the next part loads which can take any amount of time depending on the Internet speed.

Surfing will become faster and easier. I know how much I love to aimlessly surf the Internet for long hours. With faster speed, this experience will become sweeter.

Playing online games will become easier and more efficient. With no more lags which happen due to slow speeds, I know I’ll enjoy playing online better.


Fast Internet was like a dream and we have all dreamed about it but now it is a reality because of Airtel. So what are you waiting for? Go get Airtel 4G and enjoy faster and better Internet.

Read more about Airtel 4G here: http://www.airtel.in/4g/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top