Each day I begin my morning at 5:30 am. I like being a routine guy because I believe that with a fixed idea of what to do, time is better managed and I am able to enjoy each second of my morning to the fullest. Right after waking up, I drink one liter of water which is helpful in cleansing my system.

Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold is the Gold standard of whole mouth cleaning!

Oral hygiene is important to me and not any toothbrush works for me. I use only the best that I know is not only effective but also an all-rounder like my Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold toothbrush that cleans not only my teeth but also the tongue, cheeks and gums. It leaves my whole mouth clean and me feeling refreshed. With its soft bristles and sturdy handle, this toothbrush is a winner and I love brushing my teeth with it. Coming from a trusted brand like Colgate, Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold toothbrush turns my good mornings into #Colgate360GoldMornings. It is the Gold standard of whole mouth cleaning and has already won over my whole family with its effectiveness!

Washed and with a clean mouth, I feel confident and ready to take on my day. My next stop is the gym where I sweat for an hour each day. Exercise is important not only for keeping us in shape but it also enhances our mood and leaves us feeling and looking healthier. I alternate between weight training and cardio exercises and enjoy all the praise I get for looking fit and dapper.

After a rigorous session at the gym, I take a refreshing warm water bath and am greeted by my lovely wife who is already done with her morning chores of cooking breakfast and preparing my lunchbox for office and can be seen with a hot cup of tea, watching the many birds that haunt our garden early in the morning. Her stunning smile makes my morning even better.

As we eat breakfast outside in the garden, we chat about our plans for the day. We try and eat a healthy breakfast every day and tend to go for more fiber and less oil variants which give me energy and strength but don’t add unnecessary weight on my body, keeping me active and alert. Breakfast is an important meal and should comprise of food items that are healthy for our body and contain essential nutrients to keep us feeling fresh, energetic and fit to tackle the challenges of the day.

With the end of breakfast, ends my morning and before long I am rushing to office.


This is how I turn my good mornings in to Gold Mornings each day! What about you?

2 comments:

  1. What you are spoken communication is totally true. i do know that everyone should say a similar factor, however I simply assume that you simply place it in an exceedingly method that everybody will perceive. i am positive you may reach such a lot of folks with what you've to mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I merely stumbled upon your journal and wished to mention that I even have extremely enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. finally I’ll be subscribing on your feed and that i am hoping you write once more terribly soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top